Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Back to school!

Last Thursday I started back to school. In a way I was sad to have to go back but actually I am really excited. So far I have most everything to get ready in my room, but it will all get done. I did get my room painted so that's one thing done.

Enough of school, now about Beanie. If you don't know Beanie is what I am calling my unborn child. The name is catching with most everyone, even Steven. I went to the Dr today and although we had to reschedule my appointment due to the fact I wasn't far enough along I did find out my due date. I am due anywhere from March 28 to April 5. Everyone in blog land hope for April 5 so I can be close to the TAKS test. Well, Steven just walked in so I am going to go greet my husband.

4 comments:

TexasNeals said...

spring babies are the best. it's not too hot and they still have a few months to get big and strong b/f cold and flew season! great planning guys (ha!). :)

The Doty's Dish said...

awe beanie...can you tell us why beanie decided to come around?? hey take pics of your room...i wanna see it with those cool curtains!

Silverthornes said...

I vote for April the 5th too! That is Pete's 1st birthday. That would be sweet, then you can make one big beautiful cake for Pete and Beanie each year :) I am so happy! (note: if you want to keep Beanie from coming before the 5th DON'T bounce on an exercise ball - that is how my water broke with Aubrey)

Silverthornes said...

Hope school goes well for ya! And your kiddos respect the preggo.