Monday, August 4, 2008

Biscuits and Gravy



Before we get started, let me first apologize in advance for any misuses of the English language. I teach math, not English so I am bound to make an abundance of mistakes. Please do not judge me and Mom if you read this yes you taught me better in 6th grade I just didn't listen. Now to start with the true blog.

This blog is dedicated to my puppy Biscuits. Biscuits is my wonderful, rambunctious, curious Beagle. Steven bought Biscuits for my 26th birthday. When we first got him all he wanted to do was sleep and snuggle. I thought I was in Heaven! Little did I know that it wouldn't take long for that to change. No one felt the need to explain (not that I would have listened) how much beagles dig!! I will never forget the first time Biscuits tried to dig a hole in the carpet. It was so cute. He just kept digging and digging not understanding why he wasn't getting any deeper. Then when we put a fence in our back yard and a doggy door in our laundry room there was no going back. Biscuits digs when ever he gets a chance. I swear he is going to end up in China one day. He even has a hole in the back yard with different tunnels! WOW he is amazing. One day I just wanted to see how deep one of his holes went so I stepped in it. Yeah it went up passed my knee. I'm telling you, one day we are going to find a very confused Chinese person wondering around in our back yard. We don't mind it so much.

One thing that he has started doing is acting like a toddler. When we are ready for bed and go to put Biscuits up he will go limp and lifeless like a toddler. I think he is throwing a fit. He will also run and hide from us underneath our bed. The only problem to his thinking is that he keeps howling, so he is not that great at hiding. I think it sweet, Steven doesn't. That is my puppy Biscuits. He is a great dog and I have really enjoyed having him with us. I can't wait to see how much the baby loves him. I know Biscuits will love the baby too. Then one day it will be time to adopt Gravy and then our little breakfast animal family will be complete.
Here is Biscuits on our bed, ready to go to sleep.

1 comment:

The Doty's Dish said...

you should name your child pancake if it's a girl and sausage if it's a boy...that way you have the WHOLE breakfast meal...j/k i love that you have a blog!