Monday, August 11, 2008

One or two? We will find out

Ok so I think Steven and I are just freaking ourselves out, but I have a feeling (I think Steven does too) that we might be having twins. I don't know if it's from Steven's mom and Jill teasing us or what but I guess Wednesday we will find out. If there are twins in my belly Steven and I have discussed it and Jill if you are reading this we are moving in with you and Drew. Haha. Not really but we will need all the twin advice we can get. If there are twins in my tummy we will be fine and I know with A LOT of prayer and support we will be up to the challenge.

On to more news I got my first wave of morning sickness. YUCK. While I didn't yack I felt SOOO sick. I am feeling better now so that's good, I just hope it is a freak thing. Oh and if anyone is counting on what I don't like right now it is grape juice and really really sweet things. With that if any of you in blog land thought of buying me sweets and grape juice, I beg of you please don't.

Well, Wednesday I will keep you posted on how many babies there are in my tummy.

4 comments:

Corbitt Family said...

I come to your blog to check it out and my name is all over it! I will just be sure and check on Wed to see what is in your tummy :)

The Doty's Dish said...

Woo hoo twin power!! Things that helped (for the most part) feel better were Bueno bean burritos and table spoons of peanut butter...carbs help!

Silverthornes said...

I predict just one...that way the odds are in my favor ;)
No grape juice...got it! You are going to be an awesome mom. You are already an awesome pregnant lady!

kt said...

Can't wait to check back on this one! How neat it would be to have twins.. Coming from a mom of single births, of course. Karen T.