Monday, September 15, 2008

New Puppy, New Cake, and a New School Year!


Ok so if you know my husband Steven at all you know that it is his life's goal to "GIVE" our puppy biscuits away. Well, did we show him! We now own 2, yep that says TWO dogs. Last week we got another beagle for free named Shug. She is the best dog ever(besides biscuits of course). Shug has settled Biscuits down tremendously. One great thing about this pup is that she was already spayed when we got her. Another great thing is that she was FREE!!


So onto the new cake, I have to add another cake to my collection. Andrea and I made her husband Bryan a cake that looked like R2D2.



Now about the new school year, it is awesome! My kids are great and they have already given me several presents for beanie. One student made me a tiny mum that said Beanie.



Now here I am today with a house full of family. Its really nice, Susan and BJ and Angela and the boys are here. I'm kinda glad that their lights are out because we get to spend time together. Well I am going to go run around with my nephew!

5 comments:

Silverthornes said...

new stuff can be exciting! have a fun day off :)

The Doty's Dish said...

yea!!! horay for 2 dogs!!! that cake is awesome too...i need to learn to do that

TexasNeals said...

yeah, you are crazy! you DO realize that you are going to be having a baby, right?! TWO DOGS?!?!? ;)

that cake was incredible! you could seriously start a business!

glad your classes are so great. hope this is a great year! :)

Jessica said...

you are braver than I! I wouldn't even be able to handle one dog, much less two!
Your cakes are so cool! You have quite a talent!
I'm glad you have good kids this year, but I am sure that reflects on the awesomeness of their math teacher!

JD said...

hey it takes you way to long to post another blog!!! j/k...just wanted you to know that i started reading the house of knight series by pc cast...i just started, but i like it so far. hope things are well.