Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Running on empty

For the past week and a half I have felt like I have been running on empty. I have felt so exhausted. I just thought that I was tired because of Parker but then I started having problems breathing. I felt like it was impossible to take a deep enough breath. I was also having other problems but they don't really need to be broad casted its kind of gross. I finally decided to go to the dr and it turns out I'm just really anemic. I've been anemic before and I never knew it could cause me to seem out of breath. It also causes insomnia and I have not been sleeping well at all. When I heard the symptoms I thought I have most of those! I am so glad its just something simple and not my asthma flaring up.


Also I have the best husband EVER!! He watched Parker all weekend and let me get some much needed sleep and rest. He took him to church and let me have some alone time. He is so great. It makes me happy to see how attentive he is towards Parker. You would think that no father loved their child more than Steven loves Parker. He has also been very understanding for the past couple of weeks about my tiredness. Especially since I have a tendency to brush off my symptoms and just think that I am being lazy. He is actually the one who talked me into going to the Dr. I love my husband and I am so thankful that I have him.


This is how I found them on Saturday. Aren't they cute!

1 comment:

TexasNeals said...

bless your heart! i was anemic when i was prego w/ jack. holy moly. that was a kind of tired i had never experienced b/f so i feel for you. glad you got it figured out and can finally get back to your old self! :)