Sunday, August 9, 2009

Parker is 4 months old!


It is so hard ot believe that Parker is 4 months old!! Last week he got his shots and he was such a little trooper!! He cried of course when they gave them to him but then he was just fine the rest of the day. he is 27.5 inches long and 17 lbs! He is growing so fast. When we were at the doctor, she said that we could start trying to give him some baby food. Well there is NO going back now. He loves it. He can eat a whole size 1 jar at a time and would probably eat more if I let him. He smiles and talks all the time. Its too cute. One day I will try to post a video of it one here. I would post more pictures, but I have seemed to have lost our digital camera. That really stinks, but Steven's dad has two cameras and he is letting me borrow one of his. The Chief is the best ever. So when I get the camera this week the pictures will continue. Parker also rolls over from his back to his tummy. He doesn't do it very often but still he does it. He is also starting to accept that from time to time he must lay on his tummy. He tells me of his distaste for it often. Well not much new going on in our world. I am done with summer school and I am officially a stay at home mommy! I am so excited. Although I still have to find a part time job to make up a little difference, so if anyone has any ideas please let me know.

2 comments:

Bevin said...

You could sub for us at ACA for a part time job!! It'd be fun!

JD said...

hey work at hobby lobby. i hear they pay 10 an hour for beginners...or starbucks...you get benifits there.