Friday, September 18, 2009

5 Months

Ok so I should have done this post a couple of weeks ago, but when Parker turned 5 months we were in Galveston. Better late than never I always say. Parker is getting so stinking big. He has 2 teeth on the bottom and is acting like he is getting more. He is such a trooper. I didn't even realize he had cut his first tooth until Jackie said he thought he saw a tooth. He really wasn't very fussy. He is a little fussier with these but still not bad at all. He can sit on his own if he props himself up on his hands for a pretty good while. He loves to play with his toys and loves to roll over onto his tummy....but he HATES to roll back over. He can do it but just not all the time. Plus if you get too frustrated and mommy will come and roll you back over why would you want to roll yourself back? He loves to flirt with EVERYONE! This kid is so stinking happy. If he is fussy I know that something is wrong with him. He loves to play with his feet and eat them. I love to see his curious nature. I feel so blessed to have him and to be able to stay at home with him. I do work 2 days a week at ACA in the 12-18 month class and Parker gets to come with me. He does so well and loves it. He loves to see his friends Cole and Blaze. I know he just wishes he could just get down and romp and play with them. Well Parker is waking from a nap so I will just leave you with some pics.






i love this picture of drew! he just looks so comfortable.










there is nothing like the love of a boy and his beagle.











This is how he has started to nap sometimes. it makes me giggle.








chase looks so happy about his chocolate.











this is the funniest face. it looks like he wants to say "hey let me tell you whats going on here."

No comments: