Sunday, May 31, 2009

Ticks

I Hate Ticks!!!! They are horrid bloodsucking little creatures!! When I say I hate them I really mean it. Thursday our 8th grade when to the nature center in Tyler. I was in charge of the GPS activity. The activity was pretty fun but we had to go through the woods. Well when I got home that day I found 6 ticks on me feasting away!! You know sometimes I get anemic, and I need all the blood I can get! Do you think the devils really cared? No! They just latched on and sucked away. I was probably the equivalent of an all you can eat buffet. The worst part is early the next morning I scratched my head and what do you know, another one in my hair! YUCK! So when I got to school I had to get my head checked for any more ticks. It was 3rd grade all over again when I got lice from a softball helmet. All I need now is to sit on the front porch while my mom puts RidX on my head and pick away and the nightmare will be complete.

2 comments:

JD said...

yeah dude...that's pretty gross. so i love the new look of the blog, especially the huge pic of that handsome boy. I can't decide who he looks more like...what are people saying?

Silverthornes said...

haha - I know reading one of your posts is always going to be entertaining and humorous. I have been held down over the sink and RidXed a time or two. It is a degrading experience. YES, i really hate ticks also.