Monday, May 4, 2009

Parker is 1 month!!

Why does it always seem like the times you want to just creep by always seem to fly by? Parker is over a month old and pretty soon I will be going back to work. Man I can't believe it. Even though I don't get a lot of sleep, it has been totally worth it. He has already grown so much and he even smiles!! Don't think I am crazy but he has also rolled over a couple of times. Now I don't think Parker is super advanced but I do think that he is really strong and has long legs and arms that help him get over. I am proud of him. I love that every morning after I drink my coffee, he lays on my belly and snuggle till he falls asleep. I love watching my husband change diapers and fall asleep on the couch with the boy on his chest. So I leave you with some of his 1 month pics.














































4 comments:

Lacy Mac said...

He's getting so big. Give him a big kiss from his Aunt Lacy. :)

JD said...

that was so quick!! are y'all getting any sleep yet?

TexasNeals said...

cute pictures! parker is getting so big!
i called suzannah in to show her the pictures and when we got to the last one she said, "is steven hanging upside down?!" HA!

:)

Audra Caldwell said...

He is so adorable. Congrats. and tell you family hello