Sunday, December 13, 2009

Its been WAY too long



I should really be ashamed of myself! It has been a month since I have posted anything and even that post was a sad excuse of a post. Oh well. The family is doing well. Parker is Growing by leaps and bounds. He is army crawling ALL over the place and just got his 5th tooth. I can see the match to it just below the surface of his gums. I should have known that this kid would be advanced where food was concerned! Now with all his new teeth he wants to eat everything. He loves to get his teeth brushed and doesn't get this love from his father. Steven doesn't even like to brush his teeth on Saturday! He is such a gross boy. Parker still loves to listen to music and if Jay Z comes on the radio or TV he will stop whatever he is doing and listen. I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing just because I really like Jay Z as well. P still loves going to ACA and especially likes it since he can kinda move around more. Well that is all that is going on right this moment. I will leave you with some pictures of the family....
parker and drew playing together. it looks like me and angela playing
Me and parker in our footie pj's






he scooted under the couch. i have a better picture of him under there but i showed how gross it was.

No comments: