Wednesday, November 11, 2009

what in the world?

i was a stay at home mom that needed a very part time job that allowed me to take Parker...somehow now i have 1 part time job and 6 other odd jobs. this always happens though..i say i am only going to have 1 job but somehow i manage to get 10 others as well. its OK though...i take Parker with me everywhere and i schedule most of the odd jobs around his nap time so he doesn't care. I wouldn't know what to do with myself if i didn't live like this though. I think if I weren't a little busy I wouldn't do anything all day except watch my favorite trashy t.v. shows and lets face it I don't want Parker's role models to be the people on Maury and Judge mathis. =) No I think his role models should just stay who are now....Dwight Schrute, Michael Scott, Ron Burgandy, Ross Gellar, Chandler Bing, and Joey. He can't go wrong with these....Right?

No comments: