Monday, October 19, 2009

Going to see Grandad!

This past Saturday we loaded up after nap and headed to Atlanta to see my dad. We had so much fun. I got to see my little sister Abbie and Parker got to have his first pony ride!!! He was an expert and rode with NO hands!! My dad was holding him of course but still it was pretty impressive! We stayed and ate dinner which was wonderful!! We had such a great time.
I also realize that I have never given my results of p90x. Well it works great! It was a challenge but totally worth it. Here are the results:
weight before: 146 after: between 133 and 135!
waist before: 30.5 after: 27
hips: before:39 after: 36
There were more measurements but I can't remember where on my arms and legs I measured! But I can tell you that they have gotten smaller! I am back into all my old clothes which is awesome! I think that within the next month or so I am going to do it again but do the lean option. I would suggest anyone do this but be prepared for a serious butt kicking.








No comments: