Sunday, April 5, 2009

Welcome to the world Parker Spiess!!

March 31 we welcomed Parker to the world!! He is 21.5 inches long and weighed 7lb 1 oz. He is Tall and skinny just like his daddy. We are so blessed by him and thank God for him everyday. It is amazing how having a child can make you love your husband that much more. I didn't think I could love Steven any more than I did but after Parker was born I found out that I was wrong. Steven took such great care of me and of Parker. I couldn't have done anything without him and his strength. He stayed calm when things got rough in labor and didn't even blink when I might not have been so nice. He helped me when I couldn't get around and he let me lean on him when I didn't think the pain would end. So I love Steven more today than I ever thought possible. Well I guess some of you might want to see pictures so here he is..... Parker Edward Spiess!

8 comments:

Silverthornes said...

AWESOME!!!! You have 2 pretty awesome guys.
Congrats. By the way, Parker is blessed also, to have such awesome parents. You look awesome by the way.

TexasNeals said...

oh, amanda, that was so sweet!
parker is just perfect! such a blessing.....:)

Lacy Mac said...

I'm so happy for you guys. He's such a little sweetie. Can't wait to meet him.

kt said...

I could just look at the pictures over and over and over again. Parker is so sweet.

Yes, I can see how having children can make you love your husband even more. I, too have been blessed that way. Congratulations and we'll see you soon. Karen

Amy Porter said...

Congrats!! I hate that I haven't been able to meet little Parker yet...but hopefully I will soon! The food rotation filled up before I even checked my e-mail...so I may just pop in on someone else's day so I can love on that sweet boy!! You never know! :) Enjoy him every minute...they grow up so fast!! I know you are loving it! Congrats again!

Pam said...

AWE! Just precious, congratulations! You will love motherhood/parenthood! Pam

JD said...

congrats!!! i so wish we could have been there...but we will have to make a special trip soon to see him! he is beautiful and i'm so happy for you 3. and the blog layout is way cute too!

Chris and Becky said...

WELCOME PARKER! IT'S GOING TO BE FUN TO WATCH STEVE WITH A MINI-ME. Y'ALL HAVE FUN!