Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's almost Christmas!!

I really did not know how to title this post, so I decided to go with what I am most excited about. I love Christmas! I love putting the tree up and decorating it with ornaments. I love everything about this holiday. I remember when I was younger I would go spend the weekend with my Granny after my grandfather passed away so I could go decorate her Christmas tree. I can only imagine how it must have looked (let's face it I am no Martha Stewart) but my granny and my Bom would go on and on about how pretty it was. Good times.
Anyway, since I am a teacher we get to have 2 weeks off for Christmas. I am so excited about that. The students need a break and the teachers do as well. I am going to use my time to rest up and begin work on Parker's nursery. I already have some vintage looking baseball posters and a baseball clock. I have even found the material I want to use for his bedding. Everything is coming together. Well that's all going on around the Spiess house so hopefully I will write more during the break.

oh i almost forgot....here is a picture of the teachers around Halloween when we danced to thriller in the pep rally. Don't we look awesome!


3 comments:

JD said...

yay for the cutest nursery theme EVER!!! too bad my family plans got in the way this weekend...hopefully we can hang out over new years!!

kt said...

Parker is such a lucky baby already to have such fun loving parents like you and Steven.

Jessica said...

that is one creepy picture!!!